Re: Steerable antenna anyone?

jdow

I wonder what somebody in Greenland or Iceland might see. Greenland might be the closer location to the source if it is East of you and significantly stronger than at Simon's place.
{^_^}

On 20211029 10:33:16, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:

BTW... The SteppIR's place both signals recorded above East of me, and the magnetic loop placed them both at approximate 060 deg.
Too bad the Kiwi Sysops have real crappy antennas on their SDR's.

Anyone know of some Kiwi SDR's sites that actually have a useful antenna on 20-17m? I gave up after 20 minutes of useless RXR's.

Kriss KA1GJU