Re: Steerable antenna anyone?

N2MS

Kriss,

Are you refering to that pulse signal that lasts for about a second? I noticed it yesterday while monitoring 10 meters. I am hearing it this morning on 18445, 18465, 18486 and 18610. I don't have a directional antenna.

Mike N2MS

On 10/29/2021 9:22 AM Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU <kliegle@...> wrote:

The SteppIR's confirm it's East of my location in NH. I pulled out my active magnetic loop antenna and it appears to be emanating from ~060 degrees. I could hear it on Simon's server at an S9, but not sure what direction his loop is aiming.
It's been jumping around the 17/16M band... Here's a comparison (hard to do with two totally different antennas) of the noise. My QTH on left, Simon's on the right:

73 Kriss KA1GJU
_._,_._,_