Re: Arinst SDR Dreamkit V1D

bagmouse7@...

Simon, have you received you’s?

Mine came the other day.  Pretty quick delivery from Russia to US (20 days).

It’s a pretty cool little receiver and works better than expected.
I have updated to the latest version.

The receiver seems good when connected to my normal antenna, I am not seeing any overload and I don’t see any FM images.  Sensitivity seems good.  There are a lot of options to tune the display.  After playing with the controls foe a while I got a feel for how they work and I can tune the display how I like it.

The user interface is... interesting.
The interface is unusual, and it makes makes sense.  Like any radio, it really needs a tuning knob.

I am ready to test once you have an image ready ;-)
Thanks!