Re: To the user of my Superstation Servers who has an IP address from Scranton, KS…

Chris Robinson KF6NFW DMR ID 3153250

No. Vnc does not carry sound.

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021, 12:35 PM Jim Smith G0OFE <sdr-radio@...> wrote:

Does VNC carry sound? It didnt when I used it in the past.

Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 20/10/2021 16:29, Robert Dale wrote:
I also gave up on Teamviewer after they jerked me around claiming my setup (for my own personal remote station) was “commercial”. I had a lengthy email exchange but they refused to listen. So I moved to VNC which has worked flawlessly for almost 3 years now.