Re: To the user of my Superstation Servers who has an IP address from Scranton, KS…

Jim Smith G0OFE

Does VNC carry sound? It didnt when I used it in the past.

Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 20/10/2021 16:29, Robert Dale wrote:
I also gave up on Teamviewer after they jerked me around claiming my setup (for my own personal remote station) was “commercial”. I had a lengthy email exchange but they refused to listen. So I moved to VNC which has worked flawlessly for almost 3 years now.