Re: To the user of my Superstation Servers who has an IP address from Scranton, KS…

Jim Smith G0OFE

Yes, Anydesk have just started doing this over the last week or two, but only on the machine I take to work and use to access my radios from work in my own time.

They have advised me that this counts as "business use" and therefore needs a licence.

If my access gets blocked totally (as I expect will eventually happen), I'll have to look for another solution.

(sigh) it was good while it lasted.

Tried the Google Chrome one, but it's not too reliable. slows and freezes a lot.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 19/10/2021 15:43, Robin Thompson wrote:

Unfortunately I have recently found AnyDesk doing exactly that !

Timed access (15secs before connect) which is not good but better than some of the alternatives . Teamviewer was the worst for doing that – I wouldn’t mind paying a small monthly fee but not nearly £300 p/year – AND they would not listen to any calls/emails which at least AnyDesk does, and fingers crossed they are being very helpful… !

73

Robin

G3TKF