Re: To the user of my Superstation Servers who has an IP address from Scranton, KS…

Jon Fear

I have tried them all! Even DW service is now putting restrictions on bandwidth. I have just moved my systems open source to Mesh Central.

You get a choice of whether to use their servers or set up your own. I have a cloud based server already and so it was a no brainer. I can now access all my systems easily. Because my server is cloud based, I use the bandwidth of my server, which is 10GB. It is only limited by the connection speed of the remote devices. You can set up simple temporary shares for other systems for you to log into on a temporary basis, similar or the same as the other systems...

And of course it costs me nothing!

Hope this helps

Jon