Re: Simon's World Map

Am a bit busy for the next few days, replacing the XML library in Console (MSXML6) with pugixml, will sort out this rotator issue when I’ve finished.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Frank
Sent: 17 October 2021 00:01
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Simon's World Map

I also confirm that it does not see the virtual COM ports created by VSPE as seen in the image.

===> PROSISTEL D on Simon's World Map compatibility soon?

---cut---

Commands format 9600,n,8,1

<header> (Chr(2), binary 00000010); it resets the controller command buffer pointer

<identifier> (rotator identifier: ‘A’ for azimuth, ‘E’ for elevation)

<cmd> (see list below)

<return> (Chr(13), binary 00001101)

Example I use in my home software in VBnet to make it run:
Chr(2) & "AG" & "018" & Chr(13)  ' to run at 18 g

very simple

AG<ANGLE> ... as rotor cmd (values from 0 to 359)
---cut---

73
Franco