Re: SDR Console 3 Spectrum background colour

Simon Brown

OK,

Been thinking about this. Quite a lot of code needs updating to support alternate backgrounds, for example S-Meter, default Marker colours, RX markers, Peak values, possibly more.

  • I will add support if there’s someone who cannot use a black / very dark grey background.
  • The current scheme is high contrast, this can’t be improved.
  • When printing in a magazine the values in the spectrum scale aren’t really too important, when they are then data is usually exported to a 3rd party program for analysis. Irrespective of colour, the scale font size is so small that it’ll be difficult to read in print format.

k3euibarry at gmail.com