Re: Using SDR Console with Flex 6XXX radio

Simon Brown

Larry,

Look at this options page (External Radio, [?]).

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry - K1UO
Sent: 13 October 2021 18:29
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Using SDR Console with Flex 6XXX radio

Hi Simon,

A bit more observation:

As far as Band selection, Mode and PTT between the SDR_C and Flex.  everything sets up fine between SDR-C and  my Flex profiles on any previously set CW and SSB Modes/frequencies profiles and TX ptt.    SDR_C follows perfectly with Mode as long as I use CW or SSB.

However, Once I go to any Flex profiles that were set up using DIGI-U Mode then the Flex digital profile comes up in USB Mode and the SDR_C reverts to WIDE-U Mode and something happens to my TX PTT.  It gets disabled by SDR-C.

--

Larry - K1UO