Re: Using SDR Console with Flex 6XXX radio

Larry - K1UO

Hi Simon,
A bit more observation:
As far as Band selection, Mode and PTT between the SDR_C and Flex. everything sets up fine between SDR-C and my Flex profiles on any previously set CW and SSB Modes/frequencies profiles and TX ptt. SDR_C follows perfectly with Mode as long as I use CW or SSB.

However, Once I go to any Flex profiles that were set up using DIGI-U Mode then the Flex digital profile comes up in USB Mode and the SDR_C reverts to WIDE-U Mode and something happens to my TX PTT. It gets disabled by SDR-C.

--
Larry - K1UO