Re: Band Plan

jdow

I remind you that at least around here the fact that 1.7 MHz over 28.0 MHz are authorized for ham radio use the CBers find their way well into that band. I would support a band for only the legal CB frequencies around 11 meters as appears to exist. Anything else you should make for yourself with your local conditions in mind.

{^_-}

On 20211007 19:16:57, mathews ember wrote:
In USA the band plan is 26.965 to 27.405.This gives you channels 1 through 40
It would be nice to have 26 Mhz to 28 Mhz as a band selection.  This would cover CB band plus the pirate frequencies.