Re: What's the trick to SEE and Hear what you are decoding? i.e. RTTY

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

   I gave a presentation on RTTY at our local club… ( not only a long time member, but the club President, again)
and it has been a long time since I used RTTY with the PK-232MBX back two solar cycles ago.
I wanted the members to hear it, so they know what it sounds like while tuning across the band. I recorded the RTTY
contest from last weekend and played it back to show how active it is during contests. Then I went to the German WX station (live) to further demonstrate since finding RTTY on a Wednesday evening is like finding hens teeth.

Will try the suggestions, thanks!

73 Kriss KA1GJU