From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU
Sent: 07 October 2021 12:20
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] What's the trick to SEE and Hear what you are decoding? i.e. RTTY

You can either see it or hear it, but not both...
By tuning well below it with the main screen, the signal is now somewhat centered in the decoder window and able to place the decoder tuning where it should be. But now you can't hear what you are decoding.

I think I found a work around by tuning below (in frequency) the desired signal, tune in the decoder, lock the decoder frequency, then retune the main display to hear the signal. Is that how it's supposed to work?

73 Kriss KA1GJU