Re: Downloading the 3.1 Beta Problems From Sr. Citizen ? #sdrconsolev3

Just Click on Microsoft or Dropbox or Webhost.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of rmrrgs
Sent: 06 October 2021 14:07
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Downloading the 3.1 Beta Problems From Sr. Citizen ? #sdrconsolev3

Hi Simon,

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.
Hate to appear too dumb, but-

What come up, for me, is a green icon that says Download, with two vertical scrolling arrow hashtags.
Below that it says:

             3.1
    August 3rd, 2021
    Release Notes
32 Bit Microsoft Dropbox Webhost
64 Bit Microsoft Dropbox Webhost

BUT- everything is greyed out. Nothing is clickable  (the 32-Bit and 64 Bit lettering is the only thing not greyed out in this view)

What, as usual, am I missing or doing incorrectly

b.  I guess what I want is per your suggestion the "3.1 stable Non-Beta version"

Thanks again,
Bob