Re: Downloading the 3.1 Beta Problems From Sr. Citizen ? #sdrconsolev3

Simon Brown

Hi Bob,

You can use the stable release of v3.1 (recommended) or if feeling brave there’s a beta you can try.

All downloads are on https://www.sdr-radio.com/download just scroll down nice and slowly and you’ll find the download links.

All new features & fixes in the beta are on the same page.