System Error Message Help, Please . . . .

Stephanie Battaglino

Hello Simon, et. al.,

Up to now, I have been running the new v3.1 without issue for my Perseus, WinRadio Excalibur, and Elad FDM-S2.  Love the interface!  I am operating in a Win 10 environment.

Then today, strangely, I went to launch Console and I unexpectedly received this error message:

"The code execution cannot proceed because mfc140u.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I tried re-installing twice - after deleting whatever had preceded it and I still get the same system error message.  I looked in the directory and could not find the .dll in question.

Any assistance in fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated!  And apologies in advance if this has come up before in this group.

Appreciate the help and Thank You for all you do for DXers everywhere!

Warm Regards,

Stephanie Battaglino
Palm Desert, CA