From: Dale Elshoff WB8CJW <dale.elshoff@...>
To: <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Sent: 02/10/2021 19:39:13
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Down East Microwave?

They are in business but not open Thursday through the weekend.  I purchased from them a few weeks ago.

To Order Call: 386-364-5529
19519 78th Ter., Live Oak, FL 32060 USA
Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm Eastern

73, Dale WB8CJW

On 10/2/2021 2:13 PM, Tracey Gardner via groups.io wrote:

Sorry for the off subject post but I wonder if anybody can tell me if Down East Microwave is operating and in business?
I have emailed them twice over 10 days and left a message on their answering machine but haven't had any reply.

I'm looking to buy some of their Low Level Bandpass Filters for 50/70/144/432MHZ to run with a group of AirSpys.

Many thanks

Tracey G5VU