Re: Question about doppler correction and my IC-705 - doppler correction not working properly

SM0TGU

Mark,
I'm using IC-705 as TX with SDR-Console (Airspy as SDR) and do not have any problem with doppler correction. It is rock solid and I have used FT4 on satellites with high doppler without any problem.
So it is hard to see what the problem can be for your setup.

Regarding your question about adjust the base transmit frequency: you do not have that function in SDR Console, that is correct. I'm working on software based VFO controller for both RX VFO and TX VFO in the satellite external radio. Initial tests seems very promising. I will update the following post when I'm done.

//Lars SM0TGUĀ