RSPdx will not start in SDRC 3.1 Build 2365 #sdruno

milairuk

I've just upgraded two PC's with SDRuno version 1.41 and now SDRC doesn't want to start my RSPDx unless I first start SDRuno. It appears that the problem is that the old API v3.07 loads at the startup of W10, whereas the latest API v3.08 doesn't. It can also be started in Services instead of running SDRuno first.
On one PC I have re-installed SDRuno 1.40 and then have no problems as the API is v3.07. Cannot work out why the new API v3.08 doesn't start even though it is set to Automatic in services ? Any ideas ?

Regards

John