Re: DRM in SDRC?

данила фадеев

There seems to be no problem at the moment for processing the DRM signal through the SDRC> VAC> Dream chain. Of course, in the Console, you need to turn off the equalizers, as well as turn off any "sound effects" in the system.
  In turn, I am annoyed by the non-disconnectable AGC in the built-in audio player SDRDataFileAnalyser v2.xx. But it seems that when using IQ files of 32 bit format float, AGC is disabled there as well.

Danila
Russia, Krasnodar

сб, 18 сент. 2021 г. в 21:14, Bjarne Mjelde <bjarne.mjelde@...>:

I'm no DRM fan myself. But one way of "allowing use" of DRM with Console might be to design a "mode" with the necessary parameters and then feed a third-pary demodulator via VAC. Most recent versions of HDSDR does this.
--
Bjarne Mjelde
arcticdx.blogspot.com