Re: Keeping Tuned Freq in Center

Max

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 09:25 PM, Gedas wrote:
I am not sure if I saw this option or not but where can I enable the tuned frequency to remain (display) in the middle of the pan display as I tune around with the mouse scroll wheel? I have looked in the options window several times but keep missing it. TU
I don't believe that this is an option, at the moment anyway. Seem to remember it was discussed recently but cannot the relevant post. Had a vague recollection that Simon said he would look at it sometime?

As a sort of workaround, with "Auto-Center" box ticked in the "View" tab, a brief touch of the zoom control will re-centre the display.

Max