From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Mag loop Simon <ohhellnotagain@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 4:05 PM
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io <main@sdr-radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Antennas: Best Mini-Whip ??

Hi Brent

You have not bashed etc anyone.. just saying different antennas at different locations work differently..

This is important.

Magnetic loop type antennas work well/ can work well  in high E noise areas( and non noise areas) but e type antennas tend not too..
So one must choice wisely..( or expect disappointment.)

 Very basically man made noise is mainly  E field..so if in “ man” area expect E antennas not to be happy and be disappointing. ( tried it..no go here, but stunning on beach away from noise.)

Simon