Re: Antennas: Best Mini-Whip ??

d_ziolkowski

John check out

I have an H800. works well, very low profile

Dan KC2STA

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 4:38 PM John Dusek <johndusek3@...> wrote:
Hi -

I am a shortwave listener (and Ham, but not active for now).

We recently sold our home and are in rented accommodation for a while.  This means not having the same freedom to put up a high EFLW or other wire design, and not having a controlled (fenced) area to use an external magnetic loop.

Can anyone recommend a mini-whip model or seller that has been used and proven before?

Despite the relatively cheap prices, I don't just want to order one off eBay and hope that it works, given I will need to mount and ground it in a stealthy way.

If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know.

Many thanks,

John - W3JED

--
Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA