From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: 12 September 2021 20:46
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Elad FDM-3 V-UHF Converter support

If they are adults let them be adults, leave 'em there. It's called tough love.
If they are children, "You absolute cad!"

{^_^}

On 20210912 07:49:03, Mag loop Simon wrote:

My special Cornwall nr Saltash amplifiers..( just one shown.)

In progress..baby one.. only 1.5kw..

Of course there is the 1kw 2m one still to be made..

Other Simon

Ps.. Company offering me job house hunting for me..which is nice..20miles e and w of saltash.. costal only..unfortunately the kids want to come too..Mary says I cant leave them here!!!

On 12 Sep 2021, at 15:16, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Go away, Saltash stinks, far too close.