Re: SDR Console to Pluto, no modulation sent from one PC, another is fine.

jdow

I did not have a cut and paste example for audio in. The same technique should work either way. You fill out the list just before it displays with then current values.

{^_^}

On 20210908 14:28:13, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

it is the audio in device not audio out ....

dg9bfc sigi

Am 08.09.2021 um 22:56 schrieb jdow:
I would suggest that is an easy issue to fix.
ON_CBN_DROPDOWN( IDC_RX_AUDIO_OUT_SEL, &CAudioControls::OnDropdownRxAudioOut )
with the OnDropdownRxAudioOut function rereading the list of devices.

{o.o}

On 20210908 13:31:05, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

yepp .. plugging in the mic has to be done BEFORE starting console

a later plugged in device is not found in the drop down luist .. so can not be selected

yes your idea is not bad ... a pop up window that says no input device selected or so

dg9bfc sigi

Hello Siegfried,

 Tuesday, September 7, 2021

 Thanks Sigi, that is a simple fix, but I would never have found it had Simon not suggested using microphone SSB as a test.  Could I respectfully suggest some error message might be presented if TUNE or TONE is tried without a microphone available to the PC?

Best regards,
 Chris    2E0ILY
mailto:chris@...

It definitely is
 No mic= no output
Simon uses the sampling clock as a master clock to send the data to the sdr
So with no device.. No clock.. NO power
Greetz sigi dg9bfc

Hello Simon

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

I can confirm unplugging the USB headset after I am able to successfully modulate and see modulation in the spectrum monitor (which if I am 100% honest I didn’t know was even there...) results in TUNE and TONE buttons no longer modulating. Plugging the headset back in fails to get them working again, but restarting SDR Console with the headset still plugged in gets them going again. Expected behavior and hopefully my "fix"?  Thanks again.

Best regards,
Chris    2E0ILY       mailto:chris@...