Re: More Signal History

myosotis123@...

I also think that the Signal History feature is very good.  Small amounts of the data can be exported to Excel or there is a 19 page tutorial by Nils DK8OK on using QtiPlot and three other programs:  https://dk8ok.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/sdr_com_marker.pdf

Sadly, printing Signal History directly uses a lot of ink, even if you reverse the colours, so I have now bought and overhauled an EMI/Field Intensity receiver which has a signal strength output voltage that can be logged on a computer and then printed out with a coloured trace on a white background.

Is it my imagination or is printer ink more expensive than Brandy?

Stay safe and best wishes,

Geoffrey.