Re: Arinst SDR Dreamkit V1D

данила фадеев

Scott, the question is, is it possible to register this band in 5M directly to the media, bypassing third-party devices? Again, what will be the format of the data and how can it be reproduced without multiplying the entity? Every sandpiper manufacturer strives to reinvent the wheel in these sophisticated IQ data formats.
  In turn, I am "for" Simon's proposal to support the device in SDRC and thank him for mentioning this product.

Danila
Russia, Krasnodar.

ср, 8 сент. 2021 г. в 18:17, Scott/KC1UA via groups.io <shalligan15=protonmail.com@groups.io>:

I think 5 MHz bandwidth is pretty much unprecedented for a standalone consumer level device, I could be mistaken. Perfect for me for searching the land mobile radio VHF, UHF, 800 MHz bands for unknown signals while portable. It is "pretty". Hopefully its performance will be at least decent. It's likely going to take a while to receive it, as was the case with my authentic Russian Malahit portable SDR, but I will report back when it's in my hands.

I'm afraid I'm getting close to having a box of them at this point myself!
--
Scott - KC1UA
Marstons Mills, Cape Cod, MA USA