Re: Arinst SDR Dreamkit V1D

Scott/KC1UA

I think 5 MHz bandwidth is pretty much unprecedented for a standalone consumer level device, I could be mistaken. Perfect for me for searching the land mobile radio VHF, UHF, 800 MHz bands for unknown signals while portable. It is "pretty". Hopefully its performance will be at least decent. It's likely going to take a while to receive it, as was the case with my authentic Russian Malahit portable SDR, but I will report back when it's in my hands.

I'm afraid I'm getting close to having a box of them at this point myself!
--
Scott - KC1UA
Marstons Mills, Cape Cod, MA USA