toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Nice specifications except for bandwidth. I need at least 10 to 15 MHz b/w for my work. Also unsure of any hardware support after purchase. As for the number of SDR’s I have a large box full of 80% of the SDR’s brands supported by SDRc. Still looking for that perfect SDR for radio astronomy work. The HaMSci/TAPR Tangerine SDR may be it but it’s still in the far future.
On Sep 8, 2021, at 5:39 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:
Is there any interest in support for the Arinst SDR Dreamkit V1D in SDR Console?
- Frequency range 1-3100 MHz
- Sampling rate of quadrature channels 6 MHz
- The maximum bandwidth is 5 MHz
- ADC resolution 16 bit
- Sensitivity 0.3 μV
- Demodulation WFM, WFM STEREO/RDS, NFM, AM, LSB, USB, DSB
- Powerful pre/post signal processing-AGC, pulse / spectral noise reduction, notch filters, equalizer.
- Simultaneous display of up to 4 bands in spectrum / waterfall mode
- HDSDR connection, continuous quadrature data transfer from ADC
- Possibility of supplying an internal voltage of 12 V to the input connector
- Memory for 40 presets
- Built-in speaker
- Connecting Bluetooth audio devices
- Screen 4 "
- Built-in 5000 mAh battery
Simon Brown, G4ELI
- + - + -