Re: Arinst SDR Dreamkit V1D

Larry Dodd

Simon
Nice specifications except for bandwidth. I need at least 10 to 15 MHz b/w for my work. Also unsure of any hardware support after purchase. As for the number of SDR’s I have a large box full of 80% of the SDR’s brands supported by SDRc. Still looking for that perfect SDR for radio astronomy work. The HaMSci/TAPR Tangerine SDR may be it but it’s still in the far future.
Larry, K4LED

On Sep 8, 2021, at 5:39 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Is there any interest in support for the Arinst SDR Dreamkit V1D  in SDR Console?

<image001.png>

Main parameters:

  • Frequency range 1-3100 MHz
  • Sampling rate of quadrature channels 6 MHz
  • The maximum bandwidth is 5 MHz
  • ADC resolution 16 bit
  • Sensitivity 0.3 μV
  • Demodulation WFM, WFM STEREO/RDS, NFM, AM, LSB, USB, DSB
  • Powerful pre/post signal processing-AGC, pulse / spectral noise reduction, notch filters, equalizer.
  • Simultaneous display of up to 4 bands in spectrum / waterfall mode
  • HDSDR connection, continuous quadrature data transfer from ADC
  • Possibility of supplying an internal voltage of 12 V to the input connector
  • Memory for 40 presets
  • Built-in speaker
  • Connecting Bluetooth audio devices
  • Screen 4 "