Re: SDR Console to Pluto, no modulation sent from one PC, another is fine.

Chris Wilson

Hello Simon

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

I can confirm unplugging the USB headset after I am able to successfully modulate and see modulation in the spectrum monitor (which if I am 100% honest I didn’t know was even there...) results in TUNE and TONE buttons no longer modulating. Plugging the headset back in fails to get them working again, but restarting SDR Console with the headset still plugged in gets them going again. Expected behavior and hopefully my "fix"? Thanks again.

Best regards,
Chris 2E0ILY mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv