Re: SDR Console to Pluto, no modulation sent from one PC, another is fine.

Chris Wilson

Hello Simon,

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Thanks for the very quick reply Simon. I have zipped up a screen shot of both PC's, the none modulating desktop, and the working laptop, as well as the log files during a TX from both, hopefully the file names are self explanatory. I have placed the zip file on my server:

http://www.chriswilson.tv/simon.zip

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Chris 2E0ILY mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv