Re: More Signal History

Gedas

Agree but it would be so nice to tune to a specific frequency (sometimes up in the HF bands) via console and gather our data w/o additional hardware and/or software. Console does almost everything I could hope for.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....
On 9/1/2021 12:39 PM, jdow wrote:

For that you might also like an R888 so you could watch DC to ultra low infra red and see effects over that entire range. That would be fun, actually, worth dedicating something like a NUC and some form of omnidirectional wide band antenna to capturing the data long term. Something that takes a screenshot every hour or so would store the data nicely. Ah yes, a matrix window with a signal history per window would be ideal for tracking beacons.

{^_^}

I was admiring & appreciating the signal history feature of console and was wondering if there is a way to slow it WAY, WAY down so we could record & display on a single screen, say, 12 hrs worth of activity? This would be most helpful to plot propagation effects such as the CME that will be hitting today or tomorrow.