Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....
On 9/1/2021 12:37 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

Export the data?

If really important I could write SH data to a SQLite database or XML.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gedas
Sent: 01 September 2021 17:25
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] More Signal History

I was admiring & appreciating the signal history feature of console and was wondering if there is a way to slow it WAY, WAY down so we could record & display on a single screen, say, 12 hrs worth of activity? This would be most helpful to plot propagation effects such as the CME that will be hitting today or tomorrow.