Re: Audio Selection

Siegfried Jackstien

i use potatoe from the same company ... works superb

also downloaded vac plus vac_a and vac_b and hificable

so now have 4x vac besides the 3 that potatoe brings with .. means 7 virtual cables used here together with the full blown mixer

(and additionalli installed lighthost and a few vst plugins to give my audio a better punch and sound)

so .. i can highly recommend the mixer and the virtual cables

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 28.08.2021 um 18:30 schrieb Max Mucci, N5NHJ via groups.io:

Hello Gedas,

A very helpful software mixer I use for almost everything:

VOICEMEETER by VB-AUDIO – The world´s most used Virtual Audio Mixer & Sound Tool

Using a RSPdx with SDRC V3.1 and Laptop with W/10.

All works aok but then I had the bright idea to install VB Audio to get some VAC going so I could run WSJT etc.

That went smooth and was able to make many FB decodes overnight.

1. I wish there was a way to be able to hear what the RSPdx is tuned WHILE it's audio is being ported over to WSJT via the VAC. Is there an easy way of monitoring what the VAC is transferring?

2. The next part has me scratching my head......I am done with WSJT and just want to do some listening on this W10 laptop with the RSPdx. When I go to SDRC/OPTIONS/AUDIO/PLAYBACK/DEVICES I can see my Realtek PC speakers on one line and the VAC on the 2nd line.

I select the Realtek PC speakers, hit OK then re-start SDRC hoping to be able to hear the receiver via the speakers but get zip. Is there an easy way to switch from one to the other? I thought the OPTIONS tab is where I make this selection but apparently not. Thanks

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....

73 de Max, N5NHJ (I8NHJ)