Re: Audio Selection

Switch audio device with the dropdown just below the frequency.

You can’t monitor a VAC at the moment, additional audio routing is planned.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gedas
Sent: 27 August 2021 18:23
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Audio Selection

Using a RSPdx with SDRC V3.1 and Laptop with W/10.

All works aok but then I had the bright idea to install VB Audio to get some VAC going so I could run WSJT etc.

That went smooth and was able to make many FB decodes overnight.

1. I wish there was a way to be able to hear what the RSPdx is tuned WHILE it's audio is being ported over to WSJT via the VAC. Is there an easy way of monitoring what the VAC is transferring?

2. The next part has me scratching my head......I am done with WSJT and just want to do some listening on this W10 laptop with the RSPdx. When I go to SDRC/OPTIONS/AUDIO/PLAYBACK/DEVICES I can see my Realtek PC speakers on one line and the VAC on the 2nd line.

I select the Realtek PC speakers, hit OK then re-start SDRC hoping to be able to hear the receiver via the speakers but get zip. Is there an easy way to switch from one to the other? I thought the OPTIONS tab is where I make this selection but apparently not. Thanks

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair) Light travels faster than sound....