From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simon Brown
Sent: 23 August 2021 16:20
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] 3.1 Betas

Hi,

As soon as I add TX support the issues arise such as antenna switching, remote amp control etc. If I do this then I have to do it properly and at the moment I just don’t have the mental energy.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Siegfried Jackstien

What do others think?? What is the most needed feature in sdrc v3??? I am quite sure if you ask here in the group a lot of users would answer backup and restore