Re: 3.1 Betas

jdow

Legal considerations trump all other cards. We want Millie to keep eating.
{o.o}

On 20210823 07:19:38, Matthias Bopp wrote:

Hi Simon,

the TX support in the server is not a request of AMSAT-DL but from me personally.

I could simplify my personal setup for QO-100 with such a server/console solution and also
think that for general remote operation e.g. of a HF ham radio station it would be of interest.

Anyhow, if it is too difficult (in several aspects) then it is probably better to focus on other things.

Topic closed.

Kind regards

Matthias

www.dd1us.de

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Siegfried Jackstien

What do others think?? What is the most needed feature in sdrc v3??? I am quite sure if you ask here in the group a lot of users would answer backup and restore