Re: 3.1 Betas

JOHN TALBOT

I wish the Russian fellow who developed the Signal Analyzer software had made those provisions before he fell off his chair.

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 12:50 PM Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

This is a massive project and simply wouldn’t survive under open source. Open source can work very well with small projects but not with those like mine unless you have someone like Linus in charge and he does get paid.

I have made arrangements for the code to be uploaded for free when I fall off my perch, my weekly full backup of the disk where I keep all my source, references, libraries going back 11 years etc. is … 25GB compressed!

At least 1,500,000 lines of active code.

It’s big…