Most important thing you can do right now is to take good care of yourself. Enjoy life. Smell the roses as they say.
Cheers,
Larry, K4LED

On Aug 23, 2021, at 1:44 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

😊

Not much more I can do now .

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Siegfried Jackstien
Sent: 22 August 2021 23:32
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] 3.1 Betas

i can not hear any signal anymore .. why? my cpu is snoring (fallen asleep cause cpu liad is very low) :-)

works superb ...

dg9bfc sigi

ps .. yes the pluito IS running!!

Am 22.08.2021 um 20:34 schrieb Simon Brown:

Ah,

Thanks – first feedback. I find the sample rate from the RSP can wander a bit until it warms up, then it’s fine. Oh I had some bad code in the SDRplay support…