Re: 3.1 Betas

jdow

Now THAT, Simon, is down right frightening.
{O.O}

On 20210823 03:14:15, Simon Brown wrote:

I could do lots of things, including:

  • Getting a new POTY installed
  • Getting my 70cms station working
  • Working 2m Tropo
  • Cleaning the gutters on the house
  • Cleaning the house
  • Mowing the lawn
  • Watching the ladies play gold in front of the house (2nd tee)

You could learn the art of software engineering 😊 .

Will be good weather this week.