Re: frustrating

Jim Smith G0OFE

Where did you try and get the download from?

Here is a good place to start: https://www.sdr-radio.com/download

It's a very simple matter to scroll down and find the download links for 32 and 64 bit versions.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 15/08/2021 11:24, militaryoperator via groups.io wrote:

Well, that was fun. The version of Console on my laptop said it was out of date (why?) so I tried to load a newer version. Went to the website, click here for dropbox download, NOT FOUND message, tried another, NOT FOUND, etc etc. Wasted nearly an hour trying to get it. In the end, downloaded SDRuno, click, worked the first time, no mess.

Far to complicated some programs/sites/downloads.

BRING BACK KNOBS.

Ben