Re: HackRF as Transmitter and Pluto as receiver?

Siegfried Jackstien

yes maybe youz could start sdrc 2 times and marriage them via virtual comporst and commander

but in my view its much easier to just use the pluto alone

dg9bfc sigi

Am 13.08.2021 um 21:24 schrieb jdow:

At present you need to make two instances of SDR Console cooperate with each other. I believe this has been done serial interface.

A few minutes of thought suggest it is technically possible to crank the design of something like SDRConsole around to allow different RX and TX conversion stages (front end/back end respectively.) I am not sure that it is technically feasible without a design contemplating this from the very beginning. It breaks just a whole LOT of normal starting conditions for the design of an existing tool.

I'm afraid you are stuck with the hard way in the first paragraph above.
{^_^}

On 20210813 10:41:21, dietrich@... wrote:
For stability reasond I'd like to run like this. But how?