Re: Cannot view attachments?

Max

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 08:58 AM, Allan Isaacs wrote:
I do notice the attachment has .jpeg rather than .jpg
Could it be that the .jpeg isn't linked to a program on your computer?
I've re-attached it above as a .jpg
Hi Allan

I see your picture attachment perfectly fine. I'd be surprised if it's the file extension but it's not impossible.

Just for info I've got both file extensions in my extensions list in Windows 10, and both defaulted to same app (MS Photos) so I don't think it's a Windoze thing

I even tried increasing attachment size limit form 500kb to 5mb in IO Groups (even though as far as I know that's only related to email download) but made no odds, still can't see it. Looks like an IO Groups oddity of some sort. Weird the way it affects some not others.

My browser is Chrome, Windows 10, but I've logged in using Edge and Firefox and still same result, nothing visible on the original post but fine on yours.

Max