Re: Cannot view attachments?

Max

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 09:47 AM, Allan Isaacs wrote:

There are also built-in security measures within web viewers to prevent you opening attachments so try a different program, Firefox or w,h.y.

Allan G3PIY

Hi Allan

Thanks for response. Tried two other browsers same thing. It's weird because viewing the message in the list of messages it has a paperclip next to the thread title (see picture below), but in the message itself absolutely nothing, no placeholder, paperclip, link. Nothing. (see pic again) I think it must be something to do with how my subscription is set up but not sure what!

I'm sure I've seen loads of attachments in the past with no issues, and I didn't change anything, so not sure what's going on.

73

Max