From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mag loop Simon
Sent: 11 August 2021 00:10
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Teaser Now Way off topic

Hi Tom

Didn’t know you had a recent loss.

Sorry to hear that..really am.. seen too many friends and family go this last year..

At times like this it is good to have a passion/ stupid time consuming hobby..

Also you find out who ones real friends are..

Let them wait ( kids.) not theirs until you decide..had same when my Dad went.. other half ( was re married and her kids) waiting like vultures....anyway house will be worth more when you decide..tell them that..

Chin up.. Simon g0zen