From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Max
Sent: 11 August 2021 09:17
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Cannot view attachments?

I sometimes do not see attachments sent by other members in their messages (viewing in the web app - I don't subscribe to email delivery).

So for example, in the recent post by George NJ3H, in his first message he says "see attached picture" but for me (on the web viewer) there is no picture or attachment:
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/63732

Any ideas why this may be? Others are commenting so they can presumably see it!

I checked my subscription settings but I don't see anything obvious.

Thanks for looking

Max

_._,_._,_