From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allan Isaacs
Sent: 10 August 2021 13:56
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Teaser

Not far off our current house Tom
2 actual bedrooms
4 more for radio collection plus conservatory (=2nd workshop + around 50 more radios) Double garage = main workshop + a few hundred more radios and shack The main difference is there's an 80m dipole and a long wire which has come adrift.
No cellar (which would have been for wine if we had one)

Question: has anyone used a drone to erect a long wire in trees perhaps using a ball of string for starters?
Allan G3PIY