From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Mag loop Simon
Sent: 10 August 2021 11:42
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Teaser

Simon

Just to let you know. I am the only sain person in this world..( he says
while taking 2 weeks holiday to lay new laminate flooring, remove 100 yrs of
various paint from original pine doors and frames, ( so can be varnished)
paint the outside of house,etc while building the new gk71 based 1kw amp..)
Cornwall here we come..

Simon g0zen