Re: Volume unmuting when changing bands via favourites on toolbar

Simon Brown

Howdy,

Ribbon bar, Favourites, Settings, Selection is what you want.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Alder
Sent: 04 August 2021 21:02
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Volume unmuting when changing bands via favourites on toolbar

hey folks,
              love this program excellent job Simon. running smooth with my ftdx500mp  cw skimmer and all.  just one issue wondered if someone could point me in the right direction.
i have audio muted all the time as i listen through the yaesu.  when i make band changes via the favourites on the toolbar my volume unmutes. wondered if there is any way to disable volume completley.

thanks for any assistance

73 mike

ve3mzd